Saturday 2 September 2006

Thank Heaven's for Ebay

Today I had to go collect a parcel too large for my letterbox... I was expecting it to be a dress for my sister's wedding in October but to my delight it was a pizza box...
To you fellow scrappers, that can only mean one thing...more supplies!!! (I had already stuffed my face with pizza several evenings ago..)
Yup indeed, it was my Ebay purchase of SEI papers. I have dribbled over Granny's Kitchen for as long as I can remember & am now the proud owner of the collection.

Which I didn't realise was two sheets of the whole set of 12, & it works out at 48 sheets as they are all double sided & I also got alphabets, tags & frames as well.... So I have spent the rest of today lovingly stroking them & looking at them, wondering how?, or when?, or will I use them?! I also have a lovely set of Pink Blonde Moments to stroke & wonder about.....
I really must get the hang of this patterned paper lark, me thinks.......

No comments: