Saturday 11 November 2006

The Commission

I can't say I'm 100% happy with this one, but it turned out better than expected.
The card features a parcel on the front, which when unwrapped.....

Has this inside........
The card was designed around the Day You Were Born.
Just facts about the 14th November on various years throughout history.

I had done something similar for an 80th birthday mini book & then a smaller version for a New Baby Boy mini book & it worked quite well.

I have another one to stress over now & time is running out....

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jane said...

ooh what a lovely idea ! well done Paula- I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cool concept! Love the colours.

Gillian said...

how clever are you!!!!
this is an awesome idea Paula,
Well done, I'm sure it will impress.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea Paula ... it would be a great idea on a birthday scrap page too ... funnily enough I know 3 people who have birthdays on the 14th on this month! LOL