Thursday 30 November 2006

Tonight I have actually done something..

Yesterday was a disaster. I was so tired I did nothing. That is terrible for me. I have so much to make & do before Christmas & I just slept on the sofa!!!!
Well, I've made a start & got these cute little decorations made from shrink plastic.
They are a snowflake stamp & two Xmas baubles stamps. I was thinking of making a card to put them on, but would like to put jump rings on them & hang them from my computer monitor at work!!!


I always feel guilty if I don't get something made, but my energy levels are just so low.
Tomorrow will be the Daring Cardmakers' next dare & I hope it is one I can relate to easy.
I'm really enjoying the challenge set & so far they have been totally unique each week. So, if you haven't checked them out, DO!!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help Paula,
I can't get blogger to upload any pictures... what do I do.. I've sent them an email..
I've been busy too.. making lots of things. and i can't show them....
any ideas?
I just love these little ornaments by the way.

Anonymous said...

Lovely ornaments ... have never tried shrink plastic before!!! :D