Tuesday 20 February 2007

Pencil Lines sketch #20 & A Card

This was a brilliant sketch, nice & easy after last week's!!! It was a fab sketch but I just couldn't make anything work. However this one was simple. I had the pics ready to scrap, the sketch ws timed perfectly to showcase them. I used 5 pictures of my sister's home. The top pic of the front view of the cottage is an optical illusion as the lake with the swans does not run along the front of this cottage. I didn't realise until after I had taken the photo that it looked like one photo!!
I used some of my brand spanking new Basic Grey Scarlet Letter paper, the alphabet that came in the collection & brackets made on the computer in the absence of chipboard ones!!!
I used 3 simple green Papermania blooms to to add that countryside touch.
So thank you ladies over on pencil lines & for the fab guest designer Kate.


This was a Thank You card to Gill for the papers & bits along with those huge book rings she obtained for me!! :) I have been waiting for it to get to Australia so I could post the pic...

7 comments:

Lythan said...

Love the card and the LO. Those new BG papers are fabby aren't they!

Lynne said...

Ooo these are very nice.
You have been a busy Pixie.

Allison Rankin said...

Love that card...I so want to CASE it with what I have on hand!

Stacy said...

great lo!!!

Gillian said...

Paula this LO is Gorgeous!.. beautiful take on the sketch...
and as beautiful as this card is on your blog, it's even more stunning in real life... and I am so thrilled it's come to live at my home to inspire me! thankyou once again, it really is beautiful! :o) xxx

Eleni Gratsia said...

Your LO is gorgeous ... and if you hadn't said I wouldn't have believed that the first photo was actually two!!!

Love the font in the title!

Your card is lovely as always!!!

Latharia said...

Love that card!!

Thanks for posting to my blog -- did you see further down I had tagged you? :)