Sunday 1 April 2007

Card Sketches 1-3

Yesterday, I couldn't get a scrap page design to work. My teamies & I are doing ourselves a £5 challenge over the Easter Weekend & so far I get going great guns & then realise I've blown the budget with one item!! Thankfully it is all still very much at sketch level so nothing lost!!
Talking of sketches, as I was so itching to craft yesterday & unable to progress with my layout, I turned my hand to some cards. In total I made 8, two of which are in the post below for the DCM, & 3 of them for this sketch blog that I found via Pearl's blog. So far I have completed the first 3 sketches.

sketch 1, Friend

Sketch 2, Birthday

Sketch 3, Special Wishes.

I thoroughly enjoyed them & aim to get the other 3 done today to catch up.
I also designed 3 cards of my own which I will share with you through the week.
Told you I was on a roll!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rhi said...

Beautiful Paula, I especially love the colours on the first one, really lush. Rhi x

Pearl said...

Yes I have been discovering the joys of using sketches ! lol some make it easier than others to create for sure ! highly recommend Di Hickman's too if you havent had a go , Paula ! lol


Love how these turned out ! Great colours & all ...

ooo & thanks for voting ! lol
xo, Pearl

Anonymous said...

Paula - absolutely stunning cards. Love them all. Gorgeous!

Gillian said...

Wow Paula... how gorgeous!.. love them all. esp this last one.. very nice!