Friday 18 May 2007

DCM - Card from Scratch

This is my entry for this week's challenge. I am quite worn out & needed something simple to make.
I have a thing for butterflies at the moment & love this amethyt paper.
My antibiotics are now 24 hours in my system & the voice is slowly returning. Need to be set to cheer young Lewis on tomorrow night, can't quite see it happening will be more of a sqeak!!!
Several days ago now, I was asked for a photo by a lady, Ronda, that I know in the blog world. She said she would show me what she needed it for. I am so flattered!! She really is a lovely person, I'm proud to know you. Check out the link to her blog, Ronda.

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

nice card!!!

Bety :)

Lynne said...

Lovely card Paula.
You take care of yourself - hope you start to feel better soon.

Sarah said...

Lovely card Paula, one of my favourite colours.

Lythan said...

Paula you seem to have been proper poorly bad for ages {hugs}. Love the card BTW

Veronica said...

Very pretty card paula.
Hope you are feeling much better today - hugzzz
Vicki xxxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card I really like it. Hope your feeling better soon

Kathy said...

The blue and white is so pretty and calm, your butterflies are lovely

Megan said...

Paula I am so sorry to hear you have been feeling unwell :-( I am glad the antibiotics are kicking in and you are back on the road to recovery.

Great card too!!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Time will heal ! lol

hope your weekend will find you in better spirit , mind & body !

Lovely take on the DCM challenge !

i had a go too - early for once these days !

make it a point to spoil yourself with something this weekend !
ttfn , Pearl

Sheila said...

Aww I am so sorry you've not been well......huge hugs for you.
Love the soft and gentle colours of your card.
Had a look at what else you have been doing....you have some stunning work and your Beautiful LO is fabulous.

Gillian said...

Hi Paula.. I hope this week is much healthier for you hun xxx
Love your card it's so delicate and pretty.. just beautiful!
Oh how cool is that LO Ronda made.. and lovely to see you sweet face on it! Gorgeous!

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Sorry you are poorly again Paula - the card is beautiful.

BondGirl said...

gorgeous card, I love the muted colours and its so classic. Thanks for joining in and hope you feel better soon

Angelnorth said...

Simple and pretty Paula - well done! Hope you're feeling better.

artfulstampin said...

Lovely colour and stamp!