Saturday 5 May 2007

A given card & a challenge with the bits!!!

I recieved a rather gorgeous card in the post from Ruth (mamaluke) & it really touched me. She also sent along the left over bits from it & said "Im sure you can make something from them."

Here is the card I made using the fabulous sketch from Di Hickman. I have rediscovered edged scissors. I had originally uploaded the fab card Ruth sent me, but as I have begun typing this the card has gone!!!! Good old Mr Blogger playing silly beggars again!


So a huge Thank You to Di Hickman for another great sketch & to Ruth for these bits & pieces, I hope you like what I did with them. Tomorrow I will re upload the card so you can see the card she sent me, but if you pop along to her blog you might be able to guess which one for yourselves.


9 comments:

Spot-On said...

beautiful! I find I go through phases with the deco scissors. I used em on EVERYTHING in Jan/Feb then hardly touched em since. Went through a stamping phase in March/April. Still waiting to see what Mays 'trend' is lol! Great job on the sketch!

ohradiogirl said...

That's a good lookin card! TFS. And thanks for checkin out my card on sketch this!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Well done!!! :D

Gillian said...

oooohhhh... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
lovely, lovely work Paula...
amazing use of the bits!

Pearl said...

love the flower on this card ! good to hear your enjoying your arty creations ! lol !

I have been most unproductive lately !

artfulstampin said...

thats a great card! I knew you would do something lovely!

monika said...

Superb. Love this.