Wednesday 16 May 2007

The Second Aezine Layout on Beauty

This morning I uploaded one of my layouts for the Aezine, scroll down to see it. I couldn't get a decent photo of this second one & as the light it poor, I have had to do a close up of the tag which didn't show up to well with the words on.
Patterned papers are K&Co Somerset & Juliana. The title font Im not sure about!! I was sure I selected Lucida Hand in wordart & then chose the fill option & used another of my photos.
I chose to use circles as I love them, have already done an Aezine layout early this year using squares & I do not have a 2" square punch. Mine is not even 1 1/2" & it takes forever to cut them. I used one of the fiskars squeeze punches & it was a doddle!!!



3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

VERY nice love the circles!!

Bety :)

Renata Moni said...

Love the circles too!!!

Dawn♥ said...

Totally love the concept of it! It's stunning! Keep the creations coming. I love seeing your work!