Saturday 30 June 2007

DCM Bead"y" dare.

Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster.
Many happy, funny memories all tinged with sadness.
They both loved their gifts & the buffet that we laid on for them. Two of the long term staff organised for old clients to come in & say their farewells. Some of us finally left the office at 9pm last night & went on to the pub & then for some chinese food! I hadn't a penny in my purse, but they insisted on taking me, I do work with some lovely people.
I will show pics of the card I made for all us staff to sign & the maze book I gave to Jayne.
Meanwhile I have to sober up & get to the hairdresser. Craig is going to make me blonde again today seeing as though the rain won't let the sun do its job!!!
Hee is my card for the dare. A very quickly made one when I came home briefly to change yesterday. I love this stamp from the See D's collection & the beads are in the flower centres. I've actually made 3 similar & sold them all!
I based it on an Art Journal card I made to give someone else as part of the prompt some weeks back.
Now for some more tea & toast!!!!!

15 comments:

Lythan said...

I love the idea of nipping home and making a quick card while you were at it! And the card is lovely!

Jo said...

This is so pretty, hope you have a fun day of pampering!

jo xx

Rika said...

This is beautiful Paula!

Sarah said...

Fab card Paula, love the delicate beads!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful Paula!

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Paula. I have that flower stamp too and I love it.

Louly said...

Great work again Paula. I really love this one.

Natty said...

Really pretty card Paula, it looks so delicate.

Penny said...

What pretty flowers!

mum-on-the-run said...

Fab card Paula, love the flowers!

Leigh said...

Very pretty Paula.

stamp and scrape said...

Lovely sentiment and use of beads in the flowers. Pretty card.
Ros

Kathy said...

Goregeous card, Paula - I'll be back tomorrow to catch up with all your other stuff!

Cheryl said...

Paula, this is so lovely!

Gillian said...

Oh Paula it's like the one you made me...it's GORGEOUS! love how you use the seed beads with this stamp.. Lovely work :O)