Tuesday 19 June 2007

Fabulous.... the mid week extra at DCM

Yes, Fabulous was the single word given as a challenge on the DCM blog.
I decided that it has been a while since I've made anything fun & so I opened my new set of See D's Accesories stamps & stamped & coloured these hat, gloves & shoes.
I covered them with vellum to soften the colours & attached pink flower eyelets. I stamped in silver the words groovy girl & the stars for effect. The word fabulous is spelt out using an alphabet I picked up a while ago in a cheapy kit from £1 shop.
The background paper is papermania.

This was fun!! Thanks Ladies.

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card Paula - and isn't it nice to make something just for the fun of it?

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful card Paula and that pound shop alphabet looks great! Bargain!

Lythan said...

Oooh I've got that alphabet - thanks for the reminder. I love the whole card - very pretty

Gillian said...

Lovely card Paula, That accesory set is really lovely, and looks so pretty under the vellum like that.. I'm lovin all of the See D's stamps, they are great to use aren't they... and so very affordable..

Rika said...

Beautiful, wonderful soft colors!

Sarah said...

Fab card Paula! Very pretty.

Gillian .... said...

lots of work gone on here, great card :)

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Paula!!

stamp and scrape said...

Very groovy card - I have 2 teenage girls who agree with me!
Ros

Esther said...

ah nice lettering! what a bargain! like the pinks

Pearl said...

fabby how you did the word fabulous ! maybe you wanna check out the caardvarks challenge for a lark grrl !

hope you're better today !

big hugs , Pearl

Alhambra Club said...

Great card