Friday 22 June 2007

One Little Word My / Scraplift


Here is my attempt at the One Little Word challenge. I thought i had missed the deadline, but got time to complete this today. Papers are MM Olivia. Clock is printed onto inkjet transparency. Ribbon & Ric Rak papermania. Words made from alphabets, poundshop. MY narratives antique collection rub ons. Red heart is a ghost heart with alcohol inks. Im very pleased with this. I can't remember who we are scraplifting so this post will be edited when I get in touch with my team mates. We share our layouts tomorrow. I hope this got done in time!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

kushi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!!
I love your interpretation of word MY!

Federica

Cheryl Wray said...

I just LOVE this layout. The design is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts, love those rubons!

Edleen said...

that's a great layout!

Lynn said...

absolutely gorgeous! Glaad you got finished!

Lynn
One little word

Lisa said...

thanks for your comment on my blog - love your layout - great colours

Pearl said...

love how you did MY with the Narratives rub ons !

Gillian said...

Oh Paula, this is STUNNING!!!!!
love the lush 'my' letters... and your clock looks sooo cool! Beautiful!

jess said...

LOVE your layout!!!!
Xx Jess