Saturday 30 June 2007

Retirement Card & Maze Book





This is the card & maze book I made for my bosses retirement.
The full maze book is in a slide show over in my gallery.
http://pixiegallery.blogspot.com/

Space is limited on here these days since they invented upload limits!!!
Then when you reach the limit you are expected to pay! Hmm, we'll see about that.

The card isn't very well photographed, I had a few problems getting one & time was short.
But you get a general idea of it. I used greens & yellow Alcohol inks to make the backdrop behind the vellum & printed the image in greyscale. Stamped a swirl & heat embossed it for some effect & the greeting was placed behind the vellum. I chose the same image for the inlays. 18 people had to sign this card so i provided plenty of space!!!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

oh this is so beautiful

Eleni Gratsia said...

You've been really creative!!! Love catching up with your stuff!! :D I'm PC-less yet once again!!! UGH, I hate relying on others to surf ... LOL ... don't get to do an much as I want to!!! Have a good Sunday!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Really beautiful. So much work involved.
I didnt know about upload limits either :0(

Gillian said...

Yes i was wondering about the upload limit thing too... I'm at 2percent.. lol!
oh the card is lovely Paula, I'm off to check out the maze book in full :O)