Saturday 18 August 2007

Another Inter -Team Scraplift.

This was based on a digital layout & I have no idea who did the original or where my team mate found it. I didn't stick very closely to it as it had an awfully large amount of white space!!
I took pictures from my file of styles. I use a mood board type of thing for decorating ideas & thought this was perect. The patterned paper down the side with the title printed onto it is Rhonna Farrer. I added a small pink paint chip, bits of lace & gorgeous pastel buttons to keep the colours soft. I really didn't want to do this one but I am very pleased with the finished piece.

6 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How beautiful, Paula. Your dream bedroom is just gorgeous. Love the sugared almond colours!

michelle said...

this is so pretty.. very dreamy, love the colors you used

Anonymous said...

Love this layout, it's so femenine and pretty.

Pearl said...

Lovely sweet dreamy colours, Paula ! Lovely !

Micayla said...

Oh my heart be still girlie!
I love this, I do!!!!
I am in awe of such scrummy eye candy!
Rock on!!!

Gillian said...

oh this is so sweet and pretty Paula.. lovely LO!