Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

TMTA- Tag(s)



Think Monday Think ATC, new challenge is use tag(s) on your ATC.

Paper is Old World, DCWV. Clock & the word Discover stamped with Staz On timber brown, as I love the colour, its not harsh like black would be on this gorgeous blue shade of paper! Two tags & picture from HOTP, Artsy Collage Pretty book. Mini brad & ribbon, Papermania. The largest tag is raised on foam pads but the photo doesn't show very clearly. I'm not totally happy with this & may try another one later in the week.

25 comments:

Kristy C said...

very nice Paula! Love the blues :)

Gillian :O) said...

Love this Paula, it's Arty, but still your lovely style at the same time!

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant ATC. I love blue colors.

Hermine said...

Really gorgeous.

Rein said...

Beautiful ATC Paula!

promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

the dreamer said...

Hey, Paula! This is just gorgeous. I'm starting to pine for that clock stamp.

Haven't come up with mine yet. =)

Nina

Gillian said...

lovely work paula, liking this style of work:)

jocelyne said...

so lovely

Nellie said...

Lovely colours and a great idea!

Silvia said...

Looks really beautiful.

Em's Blog said...

Love the blues on this, it's gorgeous :o)

Petra Tillmann said...

Great work!

Angelina said...

Stunning!!

Latharia said...

I think it came out quite nicely!! I wouldn't change a thing!

Monika said...

klasse

Liz Ness said...

So pretty...love the elements and the color!

malieta said...

I love your card Paula! I like the collage affect and everything together looks so cool. You are right about the black paint making some colors look harsh. I noticed this also. (with my own cards) I have to buy some brown and navy blue inks when I go into town. I must be getting sleepy..I'm starting to "ramble"
Have a great day Paula
malieta:)

Sarah said...

Great ATC

Sija said...

Wonderful, great colours.

Carrie said...

This is lovely Paula

Melanie said...

beautiful!

gaby said...

The color is fab!

Clau said...

I love the different blues.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I love this Paual - fabulous!