Tuesday 7 August 2007

TMTA- Tag(s)



Think Monday Think ATC, new challenge is use tag(s) on your ATC.

Paper is Old World, DCWV. Clock & the word Discover stamped with Staz On timber brown, as I love the colour, its not harsh like black would be on this gorgeous blue shade of paper! Two tags & picture from HOTP, Artsy Collage Pretty book. Mini brad & ribbon, Papermania. The largest tag is raised on foam pads but the photo doesn't show very clearly. I'm not totally happy with this & may try another one later in the week.

23 comments:

Kristy C said...

very nice Paula! Love the blues :)

Gillian said...

Love this Paula, it's Arty, but still your lovely style at the same time!

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant ATC. I love blue colors.

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous.

Rika said...

Beautiful ATC Paula!

Nina said...

Hey, Paula! This is just gorgeous. I'm starting to pine for that clock stamp.

Haven't come up with mine yet. =)

Nina

Gillian .... said...

lovely work paula, liking this style of work:)

Anonymous said...

so lovely

Nellie said...

Lovely colours and a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Looks really beautiful.

Emma said...

Love the blues on this, it's gorgeous :o)

Petra Tillmann said...

Great work!

Angelina said...

Stunning!!

Latharia said...

I think it came out quite nicely!! I wouldn't change a thing!

Unknown said...

klasse

Anonymous said...

So pretty...love the elements and the color!

Risa said...

I love your card Paula! I like the collage affect and everything together looks so cool. You are right about the black paint making some colors look harsh. I noticed this also. (with my own cards) I have to buy some brown and navy blue inks when I go into town. I must be getting sleepy..I'm starting to "ramble"
Have a great day Paula
malieta:)

Sarah said...

Great ATC

Sija said...

Wonderful, great colours.

Caroline Moore said...

This is lovely Paula

gaby braun said...

The color is fab!

Anonymous said...

I love the different blues.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I love this Paual - fabulous!