Saturday 8 September 2007

ATC Trade I forgot to Show!!


I did a private trade with the lovely Hermine a few weeks ago & I completely forgot to show the two that I made for her. So excited was I at recieving the ones she had so beautifully made me!!
Grab a mug of tea/coffee & spend a few minutes looking at her beautiful blog.

The first one, Miss Time is based on a card I made for a DCM dare, I loved it so much thought it would look cool in minature! The second, Lady in Red, is an alcohol inked background. I felt she needed no embellishing, she says it all & each time I look at her I keep remembering a book I red called The Red Tent, by Anita Diamant. She kind of looks biblical to me & the book was loosely based on biblical times. A very good read if you haven't.

Now as some may remember, I was PIF'd by Janine a week or so ago! (Gee where does time go??) Well I decided to select 5 people instead of 3 & will be revealing in due course who will be recieving little gifts from me & who are then PIF'd themselves.......

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Paula, i really like the Miss Time one.

There's something really appealing about vintage images.

Sarah said...

gorgeous ATCS

Micayla said...

Paula, those atc's are delish!
Have you seen the new 7G's atc matchbox thingy! I was thinking of buying one to have a bash at making them. It is something |I have never had a go at.
I will be checking the AAE challenge tomorrow and make play along.
Have a fab weekend girl.
Mucho love xxx

Jacqueline said...

Fab ATC's, Love the image on your first one!

Anne said...

Gasp!! The Red Tent - one of my all-time favourite books! These are amazing Paula - I'd love to do a 1-2-1 trade with you if you have 5 minutes in your busy life?

Anonymous said...

They are stunning Paula, fantastic work. I have to agree there is something about vintage images.

Bethany E. said...

Those are gorgeous...love the vintage feel of them!

Charlotte said...

Both cards are so beautiful! And I agree with you: The lady in red looks kind of biblical. Very beautiful art work!! :-)

I love seeing your cards!

Je@net said...

Wow, both cards are beautiful Paula!!

saffiertje said...

these are stunning Paula!

Caroline Moore said...

Beautiful ATCs - love the images.

Alhambra Club said...

These are beautiful, love the red shawl.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Paula. i especially like Miss Time.

Lorilee

Lee Weber said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You are so talented!