Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

4x4 Friday - Winged People.

Fabulous theme this week of Winged People on 4x4 Friday. I used my favourite winged lady, CI & some of my fav floral stamps from See D's. Paper is BG Blush.

I am very pleased it is Friday as this week has dragged at work & I am so tired. I went out for lunch today & refuse to feel guilty about it as I haven't gained any weight this week, unlike last week when I went up 6lbs!!! At least staying the same is better & I need to push myself harder. I am finding it hard on only 1,200 Calories a day mind you!

18 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

So elegant, Paula. She's a beauty! Love your coloring!

~*~ Patty said...

Oh so lovely Paula, I like your 4x4 alot! I'm sure you deserved a break especially for lunch! Have a lovely weekend!

aino said...

Beautiful.

Megan said...

Paula this is such a beautiful card!

Good luck with losing the pounds - I found exercise was the key for me when I was losing weight. It didn't matter how much food I did or didn't put in my mouth, but if I went for a walk or sat on the exercise bike for a bit I saw big changes!

Have a great weekend,
Megan xx

Marlou said...

excellent 4x4 Paula :) x

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Paula - is it a stamp? I love how you've coloured it, and the BG is fabulous! xx

Angelina said...

Beautiful Paula!

Claudia said...

beautiful

Silvia said...

Wonderful 4x4, love the image.

Hermine said...

Its gorgeous.

Rein said...

Beautiful 4x4!

stamp and scrape said...

I have often looked at that stamp - now you've got me drooling. Lovely work, Paula.

Andrea, said...

Fab 4x4 Paula, you have been so busy, love the background you have made

paru's_circle said...

great winged lady..hope your calorie counting is getting u to your aspirations, wihs i had the will ppwer. hugs.P

Nellie said...

Beautiful 4x4, so very stylish and great colours

Kaz said...

i LOVE this, love that stamp, and I love the way you coloured it. fab work paula. :)

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful, Love that image.

michelle said...

so pretty! love the image, did you do some blending in the corners? chalking or alcohol inks or is that how the paper is?