Tuesday 2 September 2008

MIA

Sorry if I've been a bit quiet. I had my sister, Tracy come to stay for the weekend. She lives up in Newcastle & as its a while since she stayed over we did girly things. I went to Ikea to buy some very much needed bedroom storage as my clothes live on the spare bed. So you can imagine the fun I had trying to square the place up so Tracy could actually sleep in her room!! I have spent the last two evenings putting together my two new chest of drawers between studying & feeding myself.
My job is going very well & I am learning so much stuff I never thought possible. I plan to spend the weekend crafting and hopefully getting some sleep as the world & his wife have done there best to keep me awake in the small hours two days running. Tracy & I didn't exactly go to bed before we had turned into pumpkins but we had a lot of talking to do ;)

6 comments:

Pearl said...

That's lovely Paula ! Time well spent with your sis ! & glad to hear your studies & job's getting on well ! change is indeed good for you !

Andrea, said...

Hi Paula, Sounds like you had a fun but busy weekend. I hope you manage to get some crafting done this week. Have a good weekend.

Marjolein said...

Hey girl, how are you doing? I was catching up a bit on your blog, really nice work, the pages for the mini book (Time to..) and the layouts, cards etc!!! But... I see you've got a new job? Go girl, good for you, where, what how and when???? So happy for you, please tell me more!!
I actually got a job too! I start next Monday and am so excited about it!! It's at a Printing and Publishing company..... keep your fingers crossed Monday ok? I haven't had a job in 2 years and now I have to work a full day!!

Micayla said...

I just want to start by saying 'thank you' I recieved such a beautiful card this morning and it nearly made me cry. It was simply gorgeous!
You are so talented Paula and I see you have been doing a lot of layouts of late too! You just keep knocking these creations out and stunning me with the beauty!!
We had our first decent night and are hoping for another tonight as I feel half normal today. I even got out of my jammies and ventured into town with Steve for dinner while his mum and dad had Emily for a while.
Hope you have a lovely weekend and thank you again. xx

jakey said...

Aw... time with family, nothing better than that, eh? So glad you and your sis had a fab visit.

Good news that the job's going well too! Life's looking up hon
:-) Good for you!

hugs
jake x

Emma said...

Glad you had a good time with your sis and pleased the job is going well Paula.. hope you've managed to catch up on some sleep :o)