Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

Slidemailer


I made this over the weekend, but it didn't turn out as planned. I managed to get air bubbles between my acetate image & piece of glass so no matter what direction it stands, you can see them. So I will have to make another at the weekend as this was meant as a gift for someone! The colour didn't go to plan to begin with but I'm rather pleased with it now. The stamps are designed by my forum friend, Penny (Penibear) & I got them from the SSP Guild of which I am a member.

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous art once again Paula!

lam said...

I think it beautiful, love the stamping

Andrea, said...

Beautiful slidemailer Paula, I love the colours. I'm so pleased to hear you are enjoying your new job, I am working a couple of days each week at the moment which is great. Have a good weekend.

Susan said...

From here it looks perfect! I hope the next one turns out the way you want it to :)

Marjolein said...

Like Susan says, it looks great to me! Wonderful colours you've used, like those a lot!
About the new job... I guess I must have missed it, or forgot about it, but I'm very glad you like it! More money is always nice.... that's why I like to have a job now:-) Even if you have to travel more...if the job is better and the work envirement more pleasent..... than good for you!

alcoholinky said...

gorgeous mailer Paula. the colours are delicious.

Karin said...

A beautiful piece Paula, love this combination of colours.