Sunday 21 September 2008

Those Were The Days

Not a brilliant photo, the light is so bright it upsets the camera, can't win eh!
I started this last weekend & decided I couldn't add anything further without spoiling it. The photo is of my sister (front) & myself ,back in the carefree days of our childhood enjoying a bit of acrobatics on the lawn! As you can see, Tracy was far better at the crab than myself. All papers from my SC Iconic kit. The journalling is hidden behind the photo as I didn't want to share it. Title was made with the stamp that came in the kit.

6 comments:

Je@net said...

Beautiful layout Paula!!

Marjolein said...

This is beautiful, good thinking not to add anything more!!
I haven't worked all week, didn't like it honestly, ok, I had scraptime, but.. no work, no pay. Got an interview tomorrow at an optomitrist... receptionist, have done that most of my working life. Keep your fingers crossed??? (and that's fulltime, so not much scraptime left I'm afraid...)

lam said...

I really like this one. love the simplicity but still with some very sweet details

Anonymous said...

Great, its gorgeous, love the the photo.

Pearl said...

terrific design Paula ! love all the white space ! That's what's great about kits ! I wouldn't have thought to mix the OA with the Sass ! but it works here ! fab patterns !

Ronda Palazzari said...

cute cute! I love how the great photo is the focus of this beautiful layout!