around here!! I made this mini banner to dress my mantlepiece. The fire no longer works as the chimney is unsafe & too expensive to repair so the gas fire had to be capped off to prevent Carbon Monoxide fumes entering the flat. I begged my landlord to leave it in because it makes a nice focal point for the room & takes the eyes off the manky wallpaper! I painted this fireplace as it was brown & red!!!! The decoration at the bottom is my Instant Xmas. Many of you will remember how I made it from a cheese box two years ago. I love to light my candles & turn all the lights off.