Friday 30 January 2009

Mojoholder Challenge #96

For my Design Team piece this week, I used more old stuff up. Pop over to the mojoholder blog to see the sketch & my fellow DT team member's versions of this wonderful page by Sharon Laakkonen. Sharon can be found over on the Prima blog.

Materials list; Paper, Crate Avenue Collection :- Glam, Trendy, Style.
Daisy D's cream script. Paper edged with a Multi shaper allDeco punch, Honour.
Blossoms, from an old selection I bought from Rebecca's scrapbooking shop. Brads, Papermania.
Lace & Ric Rac, market stall. Title, Heidi Swapp Runway clear extras.
Photos are of my sister Tracy & hubby Martin on their wedding day,October 2006, Gazebo in the grounds of Langley Castle, Hecham, their gorgeous wedding venue.
I had great fun with this page. Been a rough week and Im far too tired to do anything except feed myself & sleep. Due to the roadworks I've been getting home far too late at night to really bother with my computer or crafts. Reading is all I find time for & preferably in bed with a mug of Ovaltine.

6 comments:

joanne wardle said...

beautiful, I especially love the colour tones

Marjolein said...

Oh wow, love this page Paula, great work!

lam said...

so beautiful and elegant. keep up the great work

Je@net said...

What a beautiful page Paula!

Karin said...

It's a beautiful page of your sister's wedding day, Paula. What a gorgeous setting.

Ronda Palazzari said...

so elegant! Love the creams with the touch of green!