Friday 20 March 2009

Mojoholder Challenge #103

I had a fabulous birthday, yesterday & did absolutely nothing!! And today, I did the same again. Ireally needed some time off work. I started almost 8 months ago I can't believe it. So this weekend is all about chilling out & trying to shake off this cold that started hitting me on Wednesday night. I don't think I have slept right for a week & I am rather narky.

Right it is DT time again & on Mojoholder you will find a sketch for this weeks great page by Tammy Tutterow. I loved it instantly but am down to the dregs of ink in the printer so came up with another solution.

I have gone for new this week as I promised myself that when I used up some old I was allowed the new stuff out the box :0) I got this incredible pack for Xmas.

Materials;

Cardstock, Bazzill Robin's Egg.

Paper; Crate Prudence Collection, Discretion, Consideration & a small piece of Virtue for the journalling.
Glitter Border & Glitter Shapes, Crate Prudence.

Pink Paislee Pop Fashion Icons, butterfly & small title "My favourite".

Title "Stamps", Quickutz moxie alphabet font.

Stamps all by Craft Individuals.

4 comments:

Carol Q said...

fab background paper Paula.

lam said...

better late than never HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;O) Beautiful page and I also love that line from crate papers

Marjolein said...

I didn't know it was your birthday last week, so..... Happy belated Birthday sweetie!!!
I hope you feel better soon!!!
And that page... I love it, great papers and what a wonderful idea to use your stamps. (which are awesome btw, I'm in desparete need!!)

Micayla said...

My oh my this is such a pretty layout.....I love it and such a fab idea.
I feel so bad I missed your birthday, would of loved to send a card. Sorry chick!!
xxx