Wednesday 30 December 2009

My Sister's Christmas Card

I'm disappointed with the photographs of this card I made Tracy as it doesn't show the richness of the colours nor the sparkle of the perfect pearls in the panels of handmade paper.

Front
Back

Inside
I love making these multi panel cards, they give the recipient so much to see. They are time consuming to make & it is always advisable to make enough handmade paper to begin before doing any stamping. On the back panel I embossed with a cuttelbug folder to add interest.
All stamps are Crafty Individuals.

7 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It would be so lovely to be able to see your card in real life - I love \hand made papers and their textures/colour variations. Your card looks really really nice!

Happy New Year, Paula.

lam said...

The card is so beautiful, elegant and ful of sweet details.
Happy New Year

Pearl said...

Beautiful cards all, Paula ! Love the misted look & their colors .

Hope you're feeling much better now & ringing in 2010 happily !

Here's to more crafty fun next year - I am wondering what the trends might be .

~*~Patty S said...

Dear Paula ~ Sorry you were under the weather for Christmas!
Sending you every good and special wish for a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Take good care my friend!
oxo
P.S. Love the card you created, so many lovely details and I can imagine the shimmer/glimmer in my minds eye!

lisa said...

This is lovely Paula. I can imagine the sparkle. I used pearls on that cuttlebugged background too and it looked great.
I'm sorry you were a bit under the weather on the big day but hope you had a good time all the same.
Have a very Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations in 2010.

Lisax

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Love the colours you chose to work with the CI. Fabulous.

Audrey said...

so pretty Paula