Friday 1 January 2010

Happy Birthday, Martin & Happy 2010!

Today, New Year's Day is my brother in law, Martin's birthday. I'm blogging his card despite the fact that royal mail couldn't get it to him on time despite posting on Tuesday!!! The photo is Martin on his trail bike.
Have a great day!!

Happy New Year to everyone, hope this year brings all your heart desires and lots of creative opportunities. Here is my final page for the Year of Studio Calico 2009 album.
Materials list; December kit 2009- Orchestra.
Jenni Bowlin calendar page from the Dec 08 kit.
Paper; SC Baldwin. BG Eskimo Kisses-Caroling.
Prima screen printed canvas.
SC buttons.
SC stamp-cuckoo clock
Alphas- BG Eskimo kisses.
Ink- Rangers archival.

I had a fabulous time making this album & have plans to make a 2010 album beginning in two weeks when the first kit of the year arrives. I might be doing a larger format this year as this 6in format was hard to do some months.

3 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a shame the postman didnt deliver the card on time. Bet your BiL'll still love it though.

I look forward to seeing your ideas in the new size over the coming weeks. 6 x 6 is really tricky to scrap onto I imagine.

Wishing you a very happy 2010.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Happy New Year and what a great start to your crafting year! I'll look forward to seeing what you create, Paula. Stay warm!

Audrey said...

really fun card. bet he loves it ;-)