Wednesday 24 August 2011

At last...

another tag from my inspirational quote tag book. However I uploaded them the right way round but then the bottom pic disappeared & I have had to upload again!!!!


This is the reverse of the tag below, I used the same colours but instead of Scattered Straw, I used Mustard Seed. I also used the lemon juice technique to age the design as my first attempt was using a brown mist & a brown ink pad & both looked over the top.


The design I thought, was very apt for the quote. I used Fired Brick & Spiced Marmalade for the background blending a touch of Scattered Straw near the middle.



Stamps used are Paperbag Studio & a free CS stamp.
It is so good to be able to print again!!

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I do love the effect you have created on your tags with the inks and lemon juice. They are beautiful. Good to see you crafting there. Hope all is well. xx

Carol Q said...

you always make wonderful backgrounds Paula and you obviously have a very good source for your quotes.