Tuesday 1 November 2011

MOVEMBER - Moustache Month.....

Ladies (and Gentlemen) please take a moment to read the details below.







I am helping my male colleagues to raise money for awareness of Prostrate and Testicular Cancer.



Please take a moment to sponsor my team. Any donation is gratefully received no matter how small. You can also gift aid your dontation.



It is going to be an interesting month, watching these blokes try to grow a moustache to be proud of!! But, it is all in a very god cause. We ladies are helping raise funds by making cupcakes, etc... right through the month. A link is in my sidebar.



You can find my page here.



It is all too easy to overlook these two deadly cancers so I urge you all to get your man to check himself carefully in the bath or shower, just as we do and seek medical advise if there are any concerns. They will not consider you a time waster.



It might be nothing but it is always better to know one way or the other as early as possible.

No comments: