The background took me 2 days to complete as I did not have acrylic paint in my chosen colours and had to use several layers of distress ink re - inkers; Shabby Shutters, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire. Once I had the depth of colour I required, I set about stamping paint circles in white with a bottle top & through sequin waste. Gold highlights were added with Smooch. The stars (Jo Capper-Sandon image & free cover stamp with Craft Stamper October 2011) were stamped onto tissue & glued on with Golden matt gel medium. The vintage children were printed first onto copy paper. I then cut small squares of canvas from a roll & adhered over the images with double sided tape before running back through my printer. This eliminate wastage of the canvas & helped stop it curling in the printer. I had no sticky backed left! Once dry I cut them with a nestability die.
The ribbon charm was made folding 3 colours of 3mm ribbon & adding an end fastener. I made a bead dangle by threading co-ordinating beads onto a siver head pin. The words were found on the internet & computer generated onto white strips of copy paper. I used my Big Bite to punch holes through the canvas top and the hanging wired was bent round the holes.
I am very proud of this & it was hard to keep it quiet as I made it last month.