Thursday 11 October 2012

Birthdays!!

 This one was for my friend Marion.
Her birthday was the end of Sept.
I blew alcohol inks through a straw on die cut glossy card.
I also added silver mixative.
It looks better IRL.
Images; Papberbag Studio & ISC
 
 
This card is for my SSG (Scrap Shoppin' Girls) forum friend, Ang.
 It is her birthday today.
Happy Birthday, girl!!!
 
I made a scrap layout design & used a photo of the sea.
Ang is happiest when near water.
Materials, scraps of ColorConspiracy & MM Passport paper
Tag de-bossed with birds folder
inked with Salty Ocean DI & coloured over with white paint.
Stamp - free from CI
Photo is one my Dad took in Australia.

5 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

I really like your style! great!

Carol Q said...

two lovely pieces of artwork Paula. Your wood background is great with the coastal pic.

Anneke said...

Very beautiful cards! I especially love the first one, very special!

Jenny Marples said...

Loving the colours on the blown ink card Paula, and could seriously do with being at that wonderful beach! Hugs, Buttons x

lisa said...

I love the blown inks, Paula, must give that a try, it's a gorgeous card.
The sea layout is so different but equally lovely. I'm sure your friends will be thrilled with their makes.
Hugs Lisax