Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day

 
I made this card for my Dad as he is a wild life lover.
I used the chicken wire embossing folder
on green card & lightly inked brown over the top.
 
 
I also completed this page today which I began in October 2012!!
It is the 4th page of my second 8x8 album.
 I have also completed page 5 which I will share with you another day.

Materials used;
Papers are all Papermania Sunshine Capsule Collection
Orange Spotted card is actually thick paper by Pink Paislee Sweet cakes Collection Cutie Pie
White Felt from craft stash
Picket Fence - Die
Corner scroll with pumpkin - Silhouette Cameo
Tab punch - McGill
Pumpkin title - Tim Holtz Chipblock
Photo - Pumpkins in a French field St Mathieu - taken September 2012

2 comments:

Carol Q said...

lovely card for your Dad Paula - like the chicken wire embossing. I like your layering for the scrap page- nice warm autumn colours too.

anne said...

Lovely card and a great layout Paula.