Saturday 24 August 2013

Things don't go to plan!!

You know how it is (if you are in full time employment like me)
& you are also an avid crafter, there are days when you long to be at home.
The mojo is jumping and more ideas are in your head than hours in a day.
Well, I have been home, since Tuesday but not quite how I wished!
I started off with a viral cold & by Wednesday had Gastroenteritis!
I have decided I hate my bathroom, having spent such a vast
amount of time in it. lol
Of course I am highly contagious so despite it being Bank Holiday Weekend
here in United Kingdom, I am not allowed out.
 
How I have longed to be at my desk this week!!!!!
 
I had finished the layout (in the post below) and begun another plus a mini book of my week
away in Northumberland. They are still sat on the craft table untouched. But, I
hope to be able to do something other than stare at the computer by tomorrow.
 
As you will see from the post below I made a CD card for my sister Tracy, so that I could post
all the photos I had taken during my week.
I also made this card below for Dad. I could not blog it until I knew he
had received it & then by that time I was really ill.
 
It is a very simple card which I think might translate well
into part of a scrap layout.
 

Materials Used;
Papermania Urban Stamp - All Aboard - Map
Papermania All Aboard Craft Tape
Photo - taken by myself & cut into circle
I stuck the craft tape on paper & ran through computer to add text.

1 comment:

Carol Q said...

Hope you're beginning to be on the mend Paula. Love your card layout - yes I think it would translate to a scrap layout too.