Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hybrid Layout - 8 1/2 x 11 & A Card

 
This is my first attempt at designing a layout using my silhouette
studio software, following along with a class
by the Fabulous Kerri Bradford!!!
It was designed totally on computer & then once happy
with placement the print & cut items were done
& then I printed the title directly onto the page with
the date & the splatters. Finally I printed out my photos
& then cut the word "and" out of blue cardstock to match.
 
Below is a card I made for my friend, Marion.
It is a decoupage design using Lucy Cromwell.
The label which says happy birthday was printed off & cut with the silhouette.
The label was designed by Bird. I just added
the box & wording to the centre.

 
I have my 12th 8x8 page of album two ready to share,
most of it designed & done on my silhouette cameo
using silhouette studio software, but too dark for a decent photo!!!

1 comment:

Carol Q said...

two lovely and completely different creations Paula. wouldn't know where to start with the hybrid. love the font mix on the words you used.