Friday 24 January 2014

Birthday Number One, Happy birthday to Kath!!

Kath, my aunt has her birthday today.
I am not going to tell you her age but it is a big birthday.
I made this stamping with an inked glass block using wild honey
then I stamped the Urban Stamps Madame Payraud Postcard stamp.
I then added a bit of text stamping & the die cut birds & lamp posts.
I added detail with Jo Capper-Sandon's Stampotique Bee
& the other part of the postcard set, which houses the greeting.
 
I have 3 birthdays this weekend so pop back tomorrow for birthday number 2, Pauline.
Then on Monday it is the turn of Rachel, for birthday number 3!!!


2 comments:

Carol Q said...

that looks fab Paula. I like the stamping with the inked block and the incomplete look you get. the stamps you've used fit perfectly

Jenny Marples said...

Beautifully done Paula. Keeping the colour simple has really allowed that fab design to shine through. Jenny x