Sunday 13 April 2014

Quick Cards

No Art Journal page to share again, this weekend.
It still isn't quite right. I made an error (smudged my colouring!)
and to fix it is a slightly lengthy process.
If I could get away with leaving it I would.
I have also been extremely busy trying to
finish up some commission work so that I
can crack on and create for me & others.
 
Once I'd finished one of the commission cards,
(It will not be blogged as the person it is for reads &
it wouldn't be fair on the person who requested it!!)
I had all the inks, stamps & embossing gear out so,
I made a quick couple of cards just to have
on hand.
 
Les Papillons
 
 
Life 
 
It is always good to have a few
cards  in reserve!
Stamps; Kaisercraft, Next
Cavallini, T Holtz
Butterfly - 2 Cavallini stickers fussy cut.
White embossing detailed powder
Distress inks; worn lipstick,
bundled sage, victorian velvet,
squeezed lemonade.
The first card has gesso on the surface surface before embossing
the stamp and inking it up.
Ironed off the powder and added further stamping.
Second card was a piece of left over from the
commission using wrinkle free technique.
 
 

1 comment:

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Paula - some beautiful stamps you have in your collection.