Saturday 31 May 2014

Cards & a Layout

The first card is for my friend, Katie.
She left yesterday & begins a new job on Monday.
We have been friends for 6 years
& I needed a suitable card to wish her luck.
I used a mix of Indigoblu & Lavinia Stamps
along with Crafty Secrets Birds.
I added crackle medium to the wings
and the card warped a little!!
 
 
This next card is also for a work colleague.
It is Lorraine's birthday tomorrow
I know she is busy this weekend so won't see this.
I used a Heidi Swapp Damask stamp
& used a "previously loved" stamp.
I just had to use my new Hero arts
Shadow inks in green hills & Raspberry Jam



Finally, I have another layout
for my third 8x8 mini album.
I used homemade spray inks for the subtle
background colour & my memory box die
I then used the die to cut some 7dots studio Messy Head
paper to fill in some of the circles.
I added mini butterflies.

I used weathered wood distress ink
to colour the Typset alphas (die cut)
I stamped the floral design
(Elusive Images)
My journaling is really simple,
just 3 words
feel, you, here
They are on the butterflies on the right.
Finally I covered the photo & added paint splatters.


No comments: