Sunday 4 May 2014

Claire's Birthday & Mini Art Journal

Happy Birthday, Claire!
I don't see her everyday now, but
I know  from messages that
she is having a great birthday weekend.
 The design I chose was using one of my
favourite techniques of white embossing
then highlighting with colour.
Stamps used are; Art Journey
Kaisercraft & the background stamp is unknown
as it was purchased second hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is my second mini journal entry.
Even though these pages are only
3ins square there is plenty of scope.
 
Stamps used;
Kaisecraft, Paperbag Studios
& Bo Bunny.
Although it is not clear, the word
SPARKLE was stamped with
Picked Raspberry & clear embossed.
As was the chicken wire.


2 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous birthday card Paula, and I love your mini journal entry too.

kjjc said...

The stamp is a katzelcraft one.