Sunday, May 04, 2014

Claire's Birthday & Mini Art Journal

Happy Birthday, Claire!
I don't see her everyday now, but
I know  from messages that
she is having a great birthday weekend.
 The design I chose was using one of my
favourite techniques of white embossing
then highlighting with colour.
Stamps used are; Art Journey
Kaisercraft & the background stamp is unknown
as it was purchased second hand.
Below is my second mini journal entry.
Even though these pages are only
3ins square there is plenty of scope.
Stamps used;
Kaisecraft, Paperbag Studios
& Bo Bunny.
Although it is not clear, the word
SPARKLE was stamped with
Picked Raspberry & clear embossed.
As was the chicken wire.


Karin said...

Gorgeous birthday card Paula, and I love your mini journal entry too.

kjjc said...

The stamp is a katzelcraft one.