I started this page in June. It has been
re-worked 5 times. I finally got it how I wanted it
and then I added my chosen wording in black
stamping and it looked awful!
The words were too black and ruined the
feel I wanted for the piece. So I had to get out
some acrylic paint and cover it all up.
Now I can not get it back to the colour that it was :(
But, I am happy enough to call this DONE!
I applied home made texture paste through the
CW branches stencil at the top left to look like seaweed.
Then bottom right through my Clarity Stamps stencil Pods
to resemble Sea Anemones. I coloured them with Inka Gold
in Turquoise & greens. This made it too shiny.
So I applied some acrylic paint first & them over painted
most of the textured sections with Silks Acrylic Glazes.
It looked fabulous (until the stamping)
I ended up painting dark blue & then re- applying
Silks & Primary elements over the top.
My fish & crab are coloured with Inktense Pencils.
I added sequins to give shimmery bubbles to the water
and computer generated the words which are more suited
to the overall tranquil feeling I wanted for this piece.