Saturday 7 February 2015

Art Journal 2014

 
Finally, I have completed the covers
for my 2014 Art Journal.
 
The pages were sprayed with water & then over
sprayed with Dylusions Polished Jade.
I added a little more water, waited a few moments
and then soaked it up to get the gorgeous
mottled design. Once thoroughly dry,
I added homemade texture paste through a
Dylusions Leaf stencil.
I allowed the leaves to dry then added
Gilding Wax in Pearl Moon to them.
The numerals are Heidi Swapp
coloured Polished Jade & with gilding wax added.
The tree was a homemade stamp from an embossing folder.
I typed up all the words on computer
and added them to my branches.
The tree is coloured with Silk Acrylic Glazes.


3 comments:

anne said...

Looks lovely Paula, gorgeous colour xx

Anneke said...

Very beautiful!

Carol Q said...

that looks great Paula - does that mean you're going to complete a journal page with each one of those techniques?