Tuesday 2 June 2015

My New Favourite Colour (s)

Over the weekend, I got a chance
to make something quick for myself!
Its official.....
I am in love with Twisted Citron!!!
 
I have two mini notebooks.
One for lists of my stash & my "wants" list.
The other for my desk at work.
I decided to decorate both books.
I haven't taken a photo of the work book yet.
Below is my stash book.
 
Front Cover

Back Cover
 
Front Cover Materials
New Distress Ink Twisted Citron
New Abandoned Coral
Squeezed Lemonade
Tim Holtz Stencils;
Doily/ Dot Fade
Prima Stencil #569457
 
Back Cover Materials
New Dylusions Fresh Lime Paint
Squeezed Lemonade
Tim Holtz Stencils;
Gothic / Dot Fade
Free Cover Stamp Craft Stamper
July 2015 - Elizabeth Borer design
 
Stamps used on both sides of book
Donna Downey / Unity Stamp Co.;
Empowered Words
Create To Breathe
 
 

1 comment:

Carol Q said...

don't those two colours look fab together Paula? lovely covers and I do like the word stamp on the top pic.