Thursday 31 December 2015

Special Cards & Xmas Day Birthday

Today I share my Family Cards.
This first one is a Brusho background.


This second is also Brusho and
is the design that inspired a
simpler version for craft friends.


I actually made 4 of these, two in red.
Sadly time for photos ran out.

This card shown, is actually made for
someone who is sadly no longer with us.


This card below, is for my friend, Anne
who has her birthday on Christmas Day.
Had to take this to work to get a
decent photograph!


I loved this so much,
I didn't want to part with it unless I could get 
a good picture!
Background made using cut panels
of water-colour paper and 
Brusho in Rose Red & Lime Green
I mopped up the excess using the die cut
before die cutting the Wild Blooms (Memory Box)


I embossed all the panels using my
favourite folder, Secret Garden
and I added interest with a few die cut swirls.
I loved the folds of this design.
It was simple to create and one I
think I will use again.

3 comments:

anne said...

It's a gorgeous birthday card thank you Paula, Hugs Anne xxx

Carol Q said...

beautiful cards Paula. the die cut tree is gorgeous.

Jenny Marples said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Paula! You have been keeping busy with all of these. Happy New Year! Jenny x