Wednesday 4 January 2017

More Cards

 The top card was created for craft friends. 
It was designed on an idea by Connie Stewart.
Seriously, this flash card system saved
my Christmas. 
 ~~~~~~

Now onto the special ones.
This first card is my Dad's.
Sadly I had no white fun foam and had to use blue.
It does shine through a little but I love it all the same. 
My favourite combination, White, Deer
& trees. What's not to love?


Now for my Sister.
She is a huge fan of clean, simple
uncluttered and uncomplicated. 
I think I achieved this.
I had a go at the inlaid die technique
demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire.
However, as my chosen die cut all the way out, 
I backed it with vellum and added two layers
to make them stand a little proud
of the card front. The snowflake in the centre
is only one layer.
It is a little blurrred and the stamping
doesn't look clear but it is the way the design
was on those white flowers.


No comments: