Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

More Cards

 The top card was created for craft friends. 
It was designed on an idea by Connie Stewart.
Seriously, this flash card system saved
my Christmas. 
 ~~~~~~

Now onto the special ones.
This first card is my Dad's.
Sadly I had no white fun foam and had to use blue.
It does shine through a little but I love it all the same. 
My favourite combination, White, Deer
& trees. What's not to love?


Now for my Sister.
She is a huge fan of clean, simple
uncluttered and uncomplicated. 
I think I achieved this.
I had a go at the inlaid die technique
demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire.
However, as my chosen die cut all the way out, 
I backed it with vellum and added two layers
to make them stand a little proud
of the card front. The snowflake in the centre
is only one layer.
It is a little blurrred and the stamping
doesn't look clear but it is the way the design
was on those white flowers.


No comments: