Sunday 9 July 2017

My sister's birthday.

This first card is the actual
Birthday Card.
I made a pop up element
for the inside.
Stamps are Craft Consortium
Tell the Bees.
Gorgeous illustrated range of paper 
is also available, with ribbon
& sequins.
I coloured using Inktense pencils.
 Here is the inside
Showing the pop up.
In hindsight I wish that
I had added a tiny bit more depth
to the section but it was my
first attempt!
 This next card was made
to send her gift.
Here I used distress oxide inks
over heat embossing.
Colours are
Wilted Violet & Broken China.
Stamps are cover gift from 
Creative Stamping Magazine.
The inside was stamped
using the same set. 
I stamped some images, cut them out
then stuck them overlapping
each other slightly.
The fruit are from a
French company Aladine
I cut a slit in the bowl
& tucked them in.
Her gift is a years subscription
to Jamie Oliver's magazine.
I folded the renewal email
confirmation to add inside
with her number etc.

No comments: