Monday 14 August 2017

Sharing cards

First up is a card I made in June.
I was playing with D/Oxides & used
this fabulous background image
from Viva Decor for the focal point.
I coloured the image with regular distress.
This was sent recently to a lady,
who's online order arrived with mine.
I forwarded it on with this card tucked
inside to explain. It got there next day,
so she soon had her goodies to play!
 

The next card and the one after,
were both made in July.
They were just because cards as well.
But this one was intended for a recipient.
I hadn't seen a friend in a while so
I sent her a reminder, that I missed her.
Everything on the card was free,
except the stitched rectangles.
Background within frame D/Oxides.

Finally I made this card because,
I had just got the brand new released stamps
from My Favourite Things
(Thank You Seven Hills)
and i had a desperate need to create
something very bright. 
 MFT diagonal striped Background
Green card is actually Distress ink.
I did Twisted Citron, direct to paper.
Yummy, love that colour so much!!!
MFT stamps were coloured
then die cut with Co-ordinating dies.
(I blame Jennifer McGuire for my obsession)
Xcut polaroid frame was used
to support the flowers.
 
I'm thinking this would look good
in Picked Raspberry!!

No comments: