Sunday 24 December 2017

Family Christmas Cards

This card is for my sister,
Tracy & Martin.
Made & posted two weeks ago.

My sister is a fan of CAS
They are not the easiest to make.
But I stuck to a limited palette
& elegant script.
Paper: Time to Sparkle
Focal Tree/Sentiment - Inkylicious
Shapes die cut with Xcut dies
Rangers Platinum embossing powder
Inside stamping: free stamps
Creative Stamping Magazine


This card is for my Dad.
This was made last after a week
of planning & waiting for the
handmade ornament to dry!

Papers were free - Silent Night.
I adore the softness of them!
Snowflake ribbon - Sainsburys
Die cut bauble - free with a magazine
from a few years ago.
Star stamp (free - C/Stamping)
Embossed with Rangers Platinum powder.
Top die is Unbranded, purchased from
either Wish or AliExpress.
Similar to the Memory Box die.

Inside stamps free Creative Stamping
Also Platinum embossed.
While it doesn't call the powder
Detailed, I think you agree
it deals with fine images well.

No comments: