Friday 14 November 2008

Mojoholder Challenge #90

It's that time of week again & over on the mojoholder blog you will see a gorgeous layout we had from
Ingvild Bolme to lift. We had 3 delicious designs to choose from & it was very hard to select just one. Pop over to her blog & you will agree, her designs are fabulous works of art. I decided to scrap in shades of brown so I could use these photos that I took of my sister, Tracy on her wedding day , October 2006. I stamped all the swirls in Gingerbread Chalk ink. The papers are from a card makers pack, flowers from a Studio Calico kit and the brads from various manufacturers.



Below is the page from her wedding album that I made for her after the wedding as an xmas present. I loved those photos so much & I have finally made a layout with them.



So, if you fancy a little "me" time, treat yourself, go on over to the mojo blog & play along. There is always a sketch to help you along & please leave a link in the comments so we can come over & see your creation. Go on, you'll be glad you did & we would love to see you over there.



7 comments:

joanne wardle said...

absolutely gorgeous layout. stunning work Paula

Marjolein said...

Paula, you've outdone yourself! This layout is just gorgeous! Love the colors and yes, I love Ingvild's work.... great job sweetie!

Je@net said...

Beautiful lo Paula!! Love it!!
Have a nice weekend!

Pearl said...

O what a fabulous challenge this week ! Totally love Ingvilde's work !

Love how your layout turned out with the swirls !fab details with the pics !

Anonymous said...

love this page..really like the flourishes and the circles..came out fabulous.

lam said...

what a beautiful life, love the stamped circles. yes she is very talented Ingvild and one of my big scrapbooking idol, if you can have one.

michele said...

stunning lo paula. hugs mx