Monday 25 May 2015

Commissioned Christening Card

This card was commissioned by
my friend Claire (the ex train buddy)
& recipient of the dog canvas
a few posts below.
 
My design brief was non religious christening
with a theme Peter Rabbit.
 
Here's what I came up with.
Have to say, I'm quite proud of this!
 
First image is  a sleeve to
cover the card.

Front cover of the card

 
The next  two pictures,
are of of the inside.
The 2nd picture showing the
message tag in place
 

 
Close up of the message tag
reverse left blank for Claire's
message to baby Archie.

Final shot just shows the width
of this card/book

 
Materials used;
Papermania Xcut Woodland Scene
(I wanted this to resemble a tunnel book
& so I mounted each layer on foam.)
140lb Watercolour paper
American Crafts White cardstock
Embossing Folders;
Brenda Walton / Papermania
Rectangle stitched dies - Lawn Fawn
Derwent Watercolour pencils;
Deep Cadium 6
Scarlet Lake 12
Deep Vermillion 14
Prussian Blue 35
May Green 40
Cedar Green 50
Bronze 52
Vandyke Brown 55
Gunmetal 69
Computer font - Harrington
Computer Software Silhouette Studio
Rubber Stamps - Crafters Companion


1 comment:

anne said...

Just WOW! xx