Wednesday 6 May 2015

Rod's Birthday Card

As I said in my last post, sharing Claire's birthday canvas,
it was also Rod's birthday and today I am sharing his card.
 
I got this stencil new recently. I really love TCW stencils
especially ones designed by Rebekah Meier.
I felt this design Mini Harlequin Circles just
spoke to me for a male card.
I added texture paste through the stencil and dried well.
I then over stamped with a Kaisercraft Stamp Dictionary
I coloured the background with Gelatos  & Ferro Gold paste.
I die cut two TH men, snipped off the brolleys
& reversed one so they appeared to walk side by side.
I added shadow with my Big Brush brown pen.

1 comment:

kjjc said...

very masculine. Wish I'd taken some inspiration from it before ending up buying-yes buying-my son't birthday card today.