Sunday 14 June 2015

Page 5 of my Art Journal

The idea for this page actually came to
me as I was waking up last Sunday morning!
I'm not sure where it came from or what it meant
but I knew I just had to go with it!
I wanted vivid colour against black
& I wanted the Tim Holtz Doily stencil.
I painted a paper doily black & then
stencilled Bird in the Window Stencil Girl
I added the border stamping using StazOn
& painted the stamped Tim Holtz flower.
The shape of the paper in the centre does
come from a doodle I did a week or so
ago when we had no computers at work.

 

Other Materials used;
Watercolour paper
Dylusion's paint-
Fresh Lime/ Black Marble
White Linen/ Postbox Red
(both red & green mixed with black for darker shades)
Posca White Paint Pen
Border Stamps from a set
I bought while in France.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
It was my train buddy, Martin's birthday
mid week and I made him this card.


 
The image is a photo I took at Alnwick Castle.
I made the speech bubbles in Silhouette Studio
The fries & coke are from a free stamp set by DoCraft.

No comments: