Monday 17 October 2011

ATC Swap

I have agreed to take part in an ATC swap with Penny. Mine have been made & posted off to America. I know they have reached their destination safely and while I can't share them with you yet, I can show you the card I made to send them with.


I made this card using Faded Jeans, Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Inks. I stamped with Paperbag Studios Silences stamp & my other images were from the TH sets Fairytale Frenzy and Visual Artistry.I used my favourite lemon juice & bleach techniques then in some of the bleached areas I gently inked over in Victorian Velvet, Wild Honey & Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.

3 comments:

Carol Q said...

ooh that's a stunner of a card Paula. you are SO good at backgrounds. I must add that lovely butterfly to my collection.

lisa said...

What a work of art you've created on your card, Paula. I love that background and the stamps are gorgeous.
I see you've sorted out your watermark, it looks great.
Hugs Lisax

Von said...

Hi I came across this image in google it'a a fabulous cards :)