Thursday 21 September 2006

Confidence is preparation.
Everything else is beyond your control.....

on 20th Sept 451 AD, Attila the Hun invaded Gaul..........

Now that is probably what is meant by confidence, but I sure would like to bet
Attila had TOTAL control!!!!

Control is something I would like. I would like to be able to have my say when it comes to the things in life that affect little old me!! But, have you ever noticed that you rarely hold the reins......
For control freaks out there it is terrifying I myself don't sit too comfortably with this. But, when I am crafting away, be it a 12"x12" LO or a mini book, I do feel some grip on things...which is why I do it. I have been asked why I spend hours & sometimes a month on these mini books & here is the answer it is the sheer love of pretty things & the joys of putting together something lasting..... that is why I make my mini books & LO's. It fills my mind with pleasure when I see pretty papers, ribbons, buttons & brads all put together on a page. Even boy pages are fun with the ever increasing epoxy range of embellishments. I picked up some fab ones by Royal & Langnickel. E-Z stick on's. They come in girl, boy,the 4 seasons & I even saw beach party. They are in candy colours & the winter ones are so lovely I long to scrap some pictures. At £1.49 they don't break the bank either!!
My next large purchase is going to be an Ellison Big Shot so I can make more 3D flowers & hearts for future ideas.
It will be my Christmas present from my dad, I got my lurvly dimage z1 last year with his money...

No comments: