Wednesday 21 November 2007

DCMLE Baubles, Bells & Bows

Very quick post as Im on my lunch hour & it was too dark to take a photo of this card last night.
This is for the DCM LE challenge. I stamped the small baubles (studio g) randomly onto the card blank. Inked the card using purples & reds & a sponge. Then on seperate card I stamped my large bauble stamp (purchased 3 years ago from Horseshoe Crafts) Coloured them in then I stuck the first one directly to the card & added a small gingham bow. I added the second on sticky pads for dimension (though it can't be seen here!) & tied fibres in a bow behind the top. The strips of paper, top & bottom are from my Crafty Individuals Xmas paper pad . They are offcuts from another card I am currently working on.


5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card Paula, great idea cutting the baubles out of the larger stamp. Love the fibres you have used

Rika said...

Wow, great card Paula!

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Fabby fibres! Lol x

Anonymous said...

Fab baubles!! :)
Vanessa.

michelle said...

this is way too cute! i love it!